Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Turning negative into positive

This activity was about Turning negative into positive. I was learning to how can people give good comments in quality blog post. This is about good comments or bad comments people have being bad to people that want to share they blog post. I have put this on my blog because people have to stay being nice to people or kind every time and everyday you have to be kind or respect or responsible. we have to be respectful or responsible in Chromebook. That why people have give good comments. some people give good comments in Chromebook and some people give bad comments in Chromebook.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren I am Harpreet. I like the way how you have so much writing. I like the way you write Turning negative into positive. Now people will stop being negative now they will be positive to people. Next time you could try to do a different font because some people could not
    read that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren. I like the way you put some pictures on your slides. Next time you could make your font bigger and change the font so people can read it. You reminded me to always be kind to other people.

    ReplyDelete