Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

When I turn back time

When I turn back time 
I am 10 years old I live in New Zealand. I am in kauri
hub getting
ready for the show everyone was nervous and
excited about the show we went outside to line
up in our groups then we went to the  auditorium
to wait our tan to go in the show our costume to
the people who came to the show.

It was nearly our tan to go and show our costumes
we were so nervous to go on the stage everyone was
so surprised when we went on the stage people were
saying woah look at the giant Moa hat then we  did our
movies in front of the people we did our three movies
and everybody lap loud we say yay we did it.


Then our teacher call us to the classroom we all
are changed to our  

Original clothes then we sit down in chairs to watch
TV in the classroom then we pack up our classroom we
had lots of fun then our parents came to pick us up from
the school that was the best night ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment