Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Christam's coming

     Christam’s coming 

                           Christam’s coming -

                                         My friends know.

                           They can’t wait to open the presents.


                                         Christam’s coming-

                                         My teacher’s know.

                                  They can’t wait to celebrate.

                                         

                          Christam’s coming-

                          My neighbour cats know.

               They can’t wait to do their tutu tutu dance.

                                      

                                       Christam’s coming-

                                              I know.

                               I can’t wait to get my presents.


No comments:

Post a Comment